If you have been following this blog, you know that I use OBS Studio to stream myself playing the occasional game, as well as for my Church’s Livestream. Now since I’m a strong believer in sharing the knowledge I have ascertained with others, I have decided to make a how to tutorial on how to get started streaming with OBS Studio.
1. Tutorial Series Introduction
2. OBS Studio Vs Classic
3. Downloading and Installing OBS Studio
4. OBS Studio Settings – Bitrate, Twitch Server, and Stream Key
5. OBS Studio Settings – Recording, Resolution, Audio, and More
6. In-depth look at Sources in OBS Studio
7. Filters In OBS Studio
8. Scenes in OBS Studio
9. What Twitch Alert System Should You Use? (Optional)
10. Setting Up Twitch Account and Nightbot Before We Stream
11. Going Live On Twitch With OBS Studio
Hopefully you made it to the end of the playlist, just a side note, these settings can also be carried over to other streaming providers, so you’re not stuck using Twitch streaming only.